Professional Organiser Mental Health Support
0433 844 356
ACTIVATE your wellbeing with Anna!
– creating welcoming and workable home spaces
– supporting people to enhance wellbeing in the home and in their lives
I am a counsellor and professional organiser – combining these skills to help people improve their home environment and enhance their sense of wellbeing.
I believe that having a safe and welcoming place to call home keeps us grounded and helps us flourish.
ACTIVATE Services are for everyone wanting assistance to make life at home run more smoothly.
I have a special interest and professional experience in helping people with physical or psychosocial disabilities. My personal and professional counselling experience has given me a deep understanding of the challenges and complexities people with physical and psychosocial disabilities face – and a passion to use my skills to help enhance their quality of life and sense of wellbeing in any way I can.
About ACTIVATE and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
My business name, ACTIVATE, stems from my amazing personal and professional experience with ACT – Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Unlike most therapies, ACT is not designed to target and get rid of a mental health “symptom” or a problematic “behaviour”. Rather, the goal of ACT is “a rich and meaningful life”. That makes ACT a powerful approach for just about every situational, emotional and psychological challenge that life can present. ACT has changed many lives, including my own. As a counsellor and therapeutic group facilitator for over 11 years, I have been privileged to teach and share the life-changing ideas and strategies of ACT with hundreds of people from all walks of life, with all sorts of life challenges. I would love to share ACT with you, if you are interested.
In line with ACT – my focus is on a person’s wellbeing – not just their “stuff”
Activate Professional Organising Services
I take a holistic approach and the services I offer are tailored to the needs of the client.
Decluttering and organising the home
- Hands on decluttering and organising of any and all home spaces
- Counselling – overcoming obstacles and learning wellbeing strategies
- Declutter and organisation coaching – learn new skills
- Home safety – risk assessment and solutions
- Special interest in art and craft organising
Home relocation and downsizing
- Pre-move decluttering support
- Post- move organising the new home
- Implement customised organisational systems and teach organising skills
- In session Counselling as required – I am an experienced, registered ACA counsellor
- Teach psychological and emotional wellbeing strategies
- Assist/Organise relocation or disposal of unwanted goods
Services are offered in southern, western and central suburbs of Adelaide.