0427 733 085
I’m Fiona Bellett from Bev’s Clean Jewels. For most of my life, particularly in my family, I have been exposed with people who express complex behaviours. These include autism, OCD, and chronic disorganisation.
My work experience includes 20 years of working in dental practice management, assisting in dental emergency procedures, and providing teacher aid, and peer support for students with special needs. Whilst raising my family, I started my own business cleaning houses and offices. Through referrals, the business expanded rapidly to include cleaning for NDIS participants and extending into decluttering and professional organisation. I service the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
My journey first began when I was referred to clean a house for two clients, which turned out to be a case of hoarding.
Services I offer:
- Working with clients to maintain a safe and sanitised home environment.
- Creating clean usable spaces by implementing strategies, such as a graded clean to achieve goals.
- Basic housekeeping skills and building routines.
- Core supports and professional organisation for NDIS Participants.
People who I can make a difference to:
- People with complex needs
- Families and relatives
- Landlords, corporate bodies, councils, public housing
Qualities I have:
- Highly organised
- Highly focused
- Creative problem solving
- Honest and reliable
- Home Hoarding Solutions for Independent Service Providers course
- Introduction to the NDIS 2018 RMIT
- Dental Assistant certificate
- Current First Aid certificate
- Current Police check & Working with Children check