0402 834 869
The Interior Philosophy Team serves most of the Baw Baw, South Gippsland, Latrobe, Wellington & East Gippsland areas.
Tania leads her team of Professional Organisers across Gippsland to work with Private clients, NDIS Participants, Age and Home Care package recipients and Carer Gateway clients to create organised, healthy, safe and attractive homes, and offers relief to people across the spectrum of clutter and disorganisation. Tania is experienced working with people across a range of mental illness and physical disability including Hoarding Disorder, OCD, ADHD, PTSD, Anxiety, Acquired Brain Injury, Dementia and Vision Impairment. She leads her team of caring women to support clients with non-biased and non-judgemental guidance. The Interior Philosophy team cover the regional area of Gippsland Victoria.
• Member of the Institute of Professional Organisers
• Mental Health First Aid Qualified (MHF)
• Graduate of the International School of Colour and Design (ISCD)
• Founder of Women Against Waste Events (WAW)
• Nominee for Australia Day Awards ‘Citizen of the Year’, Paynesville (2019)
• De-clutter Expert of ABC Radio Gippsland
• Police Check & Working with Children Check