Hoarding Home Solutions ‘Find a Provider’ listing Terms & Conditions
A listing on the ‘Find a Provider’ page of the Hoarding Home Solutions website is subject to strict conditions and is not guaranteed to any individual.
To be considered for a listing, the candidate must satisfy the following conditions:
1. Be of good and honest character.
2. Be an active service provider in the hoarding support/organiser field.
3. Be able and willing to represent Hoarding Home Solutions in a positive, professional, and honest manner.
4. Have completed the course in a thorough and complete manner. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the course material.
Revocation of a ‘Find a Provider’ listing is entirely at the discretion of Hoarding Home Solutions. Listed are conditions in which a listing may not be granted or may be revoked:
1. Represents Hoarding Home Solutions in a dishonest and/or unprofessional manner.
2. Does not complete the course in a satisfactory manner and is thereby unable to demonstrate an acceptable knowledge on topics covered throughout.
3. No longer works in a field related to hoarding support and/or organising.
Hoarding Home Solutions reserves the right to revoke listings at the business’ discretion on a case-by-case basis. Notification will be given to the affected individuals should a listing be removed, or an application be unsuccessful.