Practical Solutions for Hoarding
So you want to help someone with Hoarding Disorder, but you’re not sure where to start? You’ve come to the right place.
- work in support services
- run your own business
- or want to help a loved one
there are tools, resources and training specifically designed to help.
Our innovative solutions are practical, focus on getting results, and nurturing relationships while keeping everyone safe, healthy and comfortable.
- Online courses designed so you learn at your own pace.
- Build knowledge, skills and confidence in the comfort of your home or office.
- Easy to understand workbooks and video lessons.
Real life stories from our own experience in every lesson.
Case studies to learn from.
Tried and tested outside-the-box solutions.
- Experts in the field share their insights.
- Ready-to-use tools and customisable resources to achieve an immediate difference.
- Lifetime access to the course and all updates.