What is Hoarding Home Solutions?
So you want to help someone with Hoarding Disorder, but you’re not sure where to start? Hoarding Disorder is complex. Wendy Hanes and Angela Esnouf have spent years working with hoarding clients in their homes. We’ve seen how frustrating and overwhelming it is for family members and professional service providers alike. Much of the information out there focuses on the research but stops short of practical solutions. Hoarding Home Solutions was developed to bridge that gap.
Whether you work in support services, or run your own business, or you simply want to help a loved one, there’s something for you here at Hoarding Home Solutions, where we take a practical approach to a complex problem. Our innovative solutions are practical, focus on getting results, and nurturing relationships while keeping everyone safe, healthy and comfortable.
Take the quiz to discover which course is right for you.
- Online courses designed so you learn at your own pace.
- Build knowledge, skills and confidence in the comfort of your home or office.
- Easy to understand workbooks and video lessons.
Real life stories from our own experience in every lesson.
Case studies to learn from.
Tried and tested outside-the-box solutions.
- Experts in the field share their insights.
- Ready-to-use tools and customisable resources to achieve an immediate difference.
- Lifetime access to the course and all updates.