$495.00 (incl. GST) for lifetime access
Group Packages Available
Group packages, including supervision, live Q&A and progress reports are available. To discuss your specific training needs, or to tailor a package for your organisation, please submit your enquiry.
About this course
There’s a lot of information and training out there about hoarding, but it stops short of providing practical solutions.
Most of us understand the psychology of hoarding, but what does that mean when we’re standing in a client’s hoarded home?
Hoarding Home Solutions has been developed to bridge that gap.
We believe that anyone walking into a hoarded home can make improvements to the safety and well-being of the occupants immediately and with confidence.
What is Hoarding Home Solutions for Support Professionals?
- An innovative online self-directed 12-module course
- Easy to understand workbooks, video lessons and real life stories from our own experience
- Resources and tools to help you get the work done
- The latest research distilled and curated, with clear practical applications
- Group packages including supervision, live Q&A sessions and progress reports
- Unlimited access to updates as new discoveries and innovations in the field are made
- Access to a closed Facebook group on completion, where you can network with like-minded professionals
- Built on the success of 12 years of hands on experience and collaboration with outreach agencies and mental health professionals
- Adapted from the popular live workshops by Wendy Hanes and Angela Esnouf
- A practical approach to a complex problem
We recommend you allow 12 x 1-hour sessions to complete the course.
Who should take this course
If you or your team encounter hoarding in the course of your work, Hoarding Home Solutions for Support Professionals will be a valuable part of your training program. Professionals who have benefitted from this course include:
- Social Workers
- Case Managers
- Environmental Protection Officers
- District Nurses
- Mental Health Professionals
- Occupational Therapists
- Child Protection Officers
- Animal Protection Officers
- Housing Officers
- Aged Care Professionals
- Residential Aged Care Providers
- Home Care and Personal Service Providers