$495.00 (incl. GST) for lifetime access
About this course
Wendy Hanes and Angela Esnouf have over 20 years’ experience helping people who hoard to live safely and comfortably. Our practical strategies have been developed under real conditions, so we know that anyone who enters a hoarded home can make a difference immediately.
COURSE FEATURES AND INCLUSIONS:
- Online format
- Access to industry-leading hoarding training
- Video lessons
- Learn at your own pace
- Real-life case studies
- Easy-to-use templates and resources
- Lifetime access – no ongoing subscription fees
- Designed to help you nurture relationships while keeping everyone safe, healthy, and comfortable
- Access to our closed-group graduates Facebook page upon completion
- Guaranteed confidentiality
This course is for anyone concerned about a loved one’s hoarding. Whether you’re waiting for the right time to broach a conversation, or you’ve been actively dealing with your loved one’s hoarding for years, this course will give you the knowledge, skills, and practical strategies to proceed with confidence and compassion.