Full Day standard Live Workshop
$3,520 (incl. GST) for up to 30 participants + expenses
30+ participants by negotiation
Customised presentation by negotiation
Small group, brief presentations @ $880/hour
About the Live Workshops
The full day live workshop, presented by professional organisers & hoarding specialists, Angela Esnouf, and Wendy Hanes CPO-CD, is for everyone who works with people who hoard.
You will learn:
- The truth about hoarding – what it is, what it’s not, and why it’s important to know
- The beliefs that create a hoarding situation
- How to work in a Harm Reduction model
- The most effective approaches, and when they are appropriate to use
- How to work with others affected by the hoarding, to achieve the best possible outcome
- The other stakeholders to consider, and how to build relationships with them
- The common risks you will face, and how to work safely
- 4 different decluttering strategies and the impact of each
- Practical organising strategies to help people who hoard make good decisions about discarding
What else is included?
- Templates and assessment tools to help you work efficiently and safely, and communicate effectively with other stakeholders
- A comprehensive workbook with supplementary material
- Engaging activities to embed the learning
- Certificates of attendance
- Invitation to an exclusive Facebook group to continue learning and networking
For more information, download the pdf.