Full Day standard Live Workshop
$6,490 (incl. GST) for up to 30 participants + expenses
30+ participants by negotiation
Customised presentation by negotiation
About the Live Workshops
The full day live workshop, presented by professional organisers & hoarding specialists, Angela Esnouf, and Wendy Hanes CPO-CD, is for everyone who works with people who hoard.
You will learn:
- The truth about hoarding – what it is, what it’s not, and why it’s important to know
- The beliefs that create a hoarding situation
- How to work in a Harm Reduction model
- 4 effective decluttering strategies, and when each is appropriate to use
- How to collaborate with others, to achieve the best possible outcome
- The common risks you will face, and how to work safely
What else is included?
- Assessment tools to help you work efficiently and safely, and communicate effectively with other stakeholders
- Engaging activities to embed the learning
- Certificates of attendance
For more information, download the pdf.