Practical Solutions for Hoarding
Want to help someone with Hoarding Disorder? Not sure where to start?
You’ve come to the right place.
Our Mission is to provide practical, affordable, easily accessible, online training that empowers people to work effectively with confidence and compassion to resolve a hoarding situation.
There are tools, resources and training specifically designed to help, whether you
- work in support services
- run your own business
- or want to help a loved one
We teach innovative solutions that are practical. We focus on getting results and nurturing relationships while keeping everyone safe, healthy and comfortable.
We were pleased to speak recently with Amy Revell and Kirsty Farrugia on an episode of The Art of Decluttering podcast. Of course the topic was Hoarding Disorder. Listen to the episode here.
- Online courses designed so you learn at your own pace.
- Build knowledge, skills and confidence in the comfort of your home or office.
- Easy to understand workbooks and video lessons.
Real life stories from our own experience in every lesson.
Case studies to learn from.
Tried and tested outside-the-box solutions.
- Experts in the field share their insights.
- Ready-to-use tools and customisable resources to achieve an immediate difference.
- Lifetime access to the course and all updates.