1300 276 784
Nicola’s sensitive but practical approach has led to her being the trusted go-to person for those who are overwhelmed with clutter or have complex needs when tackling organising obstacles.
Established in 2007 by Nicola, Sort It Now has supported hundreds of individuals and families to create welcoming and liveable homes that support their general well-being. Nicola actively works collaboratively with Councils, Department of Veteran Affairs, health professionals and other care agencies including supporting those who are self or plan managed via the NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme).
Sort It Now can take you from stressed and overwhelmed and put you back in control. Enjoy more space and clarity in your life. All services are tailored to your needs, to support your goals and achieve REAL results.
- Free Phone Consultation
- Full Needs Assessment & Personalised Action Plan
- Practical Hands-on Support (7 Days a Week)
- Whole Home Solutions
- Paperwork Specialist including Secure Destruction
- Downsizing Whole Home
- Home Move & Relocation Service
- Home Safety & Risk Management Solutions
- Declutter Coaching to Right-size your Possessions
- Establishing Simple Systems & Routines for Easy Maintenance
- On-going Support
- Assist in Disposal of unwanted Items
- Delivery Across whole Metro Melbourne Area (& beyond)
Nicola is an Accredited Professional Organiser and Productivity Coach who holds Professional membership with NAPO (National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals). She is committed to supporting the on-going development of the industry in Australia as well as furthering her own on-going professional development.
Receive Complete Assurance in Delivery of Services:
- Non-Judgemental Approach
- Privacy Respected
- Full Insurance
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Specialist Certificates with NAPO including Residential Organizing, Household Management & Life Transitions
Don’t put it off any longer, decide to Sort It Now and contact Nicola today.