Mental Health Support
0411 241 005
I’m a counsellor with clinical registration of the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia. I help people in three focus areas
- chronic and situational disorganisation, and hoarding;
- loss and grief – dying, death and bereavement including companion animal loss and non-death losses from any life change;
- health and wellness coaching (including organising and stress management).
As a counsellor, I work with people in a compassionate, empathic and professionally ethical manner. I have a special interest in hoarding and continue to educate myself in this area.
Options for counselling include secure online and phone counselling to any location in Australia, home-visits to Melbourne metropolitan areas and face to face counselling in Heidelberg, Victoria.
I invite enquiries from NDIS participants (plan managed and self-managed), NDIS Support Coordinators, and NDIS Plan Managers. I can also work in collaborative therapy with you and your professional organiser.
People holding private health insurance extras with AHM Health Insurance, BUPA, Medibank Private, and Police Health & Emergency Services Health may be eligible to claim counselling.
I cannot assist with Medicare rebates under the Better Access Initiative (mental health care plans).
- Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy (Australian College of Applied Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma of Counselling (Australian College of Applied Psychology)
- Graduate Certificate of Bereavement Counselling and Intervention (Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology) (Monash University)
- Advanced Diploma of Group Facilitation (Groupwork Institute)
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment (Melbourne Polytechnic)
- Certificate IV Mental Health (Open Colleges and ICM Training)
- Certificate IV Alcohol and other Drugs (Open Colleges and ICM Training)
- Advanced Certificate of Trauma Counselling (Trauma Institute)
- Professional Certificate of Health and Wellness Coaching (Wellness Coaching Australia)
- Certified Bereavement Practitioner (CBP) (Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement)
- Certified in Thanatology: Death, Dying and Bereavement (CT) (Association for Death Education and Counselling)
- Certified Creative Grief Support Practitioner (The Creative Grief Studio)
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialist® (Grief Recovery Method Australia)
- Level II Chronic Disorganization Specialist®, Level II ADHD Specialist, Level II Aging Specialist, Level II Hoarding Specialist (Institute for Challenging Disorganization)
- Hoarding Home Solutions for Independent Service Providers
- Understanding and Treating Hoarding Disorder (University of Sydney)
- Mental Health First Aid (Mental Health First Aid Australia)
- First Aid (Melbourne CBD College)
- Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia
- Mental Health Professionals Network
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- Association for Death Education and Counselling
- Loss and Grief Practitioner Association
- Association for Independent Funeral Professionals
- Australian Association for Bush Adventure Therapy Inc