I’m Sophie, a Professional Organiser and Coach living in Melbourne with my husband, four kids and a grumpy cat.
At a glance (TL;DR):
- Industry expert operating since 2008
- Offers hands-on decluttering & organising in homes & businesses around Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula and parts of West & South Gippsland
- Also, online 1:1 & Group Coaching to provide clarity, support & accountability to achieve your goals in business & life
- Takes a wholistic approach to help you align your actions with your goals and intentions to find the physical & mental space you crave to live a life you love
Let me ask you…
What do you really want? For yourself, your space, your life?
That’s the question that drives everything I do. For myself and my clients.
Yes, I can organise your pantry, wardrobe, garage, help you move, create better systems… deal with whatever physical clutter you’ve got.
But physical clutter is usually just a symptom of something more going on which is why I’m also interested in you; helping you clear your mental clutter and discovering your vision for your space and life.
Because only when you figure that out, will you start to experience real and lasting change that actually makes a difference to the quality of your life.
And that’s what I’m all about.
As both a Professional Organiser & Coach, my wholistic approach in understanding you, how you live and work and what your lifestyle and goals are, allows me to design innovative and practical solutions with you firmly in the driver’s seat.
I’m passionate about helping you create a life you love and live on purpose. Where you make deliberate choices that are fully aligned with who you are and what you value most.
When you work with me you get the benefit of my organising expertise combined with all the knowledge I gained establishing the kikki.K Workshop Division. It’s a winning combination of practical, organising help & life-changing coaching that is sure to help you find both the physical and mental space you crave to live a life you love.
And having designed and created beautiful and practical home and office spaces for the most discerning clients as well as being specially trained to assist people with Hoarding Disorder ensures I can help you no matter where you fall on the organising scale.
- Hands-on decluttering & organising services
- 1:1 coaching
- An online community for people seeking support, clarity, and accountability to follow through on their goals and live life with more intention and flow
So, if you’re ready to get sorted once and for all and you’re looking to make lasting change, I encourage you to check out my website and get in touch for your free 30-minute phone consultation so you can find out if I’m the right organiser for you.